SMOKED BUTTER POPCORN & OAKED CHARDONNAY PACKAGE GIVEAWAY:
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER TO WIN (the “Contest”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Dancing Swallows Vineyard Ltd. (the “Sponsor”). Void where prohibited by law.
Contest is open to legal residents of Ontario, who have reached the age of 19 at the time of entry. Employees or contractors of the Sponsor and immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter.
SEE BELOW FOR FULL CONTEST DETAILS. PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF, AND AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY, THESE CONTEST RULES (THE “CONTEST RULES”).
1) The Contest begins on March 21, 2022 at 9:00 AM EDT and ends on March 31, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. EDT (the “Contest Period”).
2) Contest is open to legal residents of Ontario, who have reached the age of 19 at the time of entry, except employees (and those with whom such employees are domiciled) of Dancing Swallows Vineyard Ltd., its affiliated companies or agents, advertising and promotion agencies.
HOW TO ENTER
3) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To participate in this Contest you must subscribe to the Dancing Swallows Vineyard email newsletter, and have confirmed your subscription on receipt of the “double opt-in (DOI)” email, (also known as the registration email or a confirmed opt-in) as of March 31, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
You can unsubscribe from the Dancing Swallows Vineyard Newsletter at any time after March 31, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
DRAW AND WINNER SELECTION
4) On April 1, 2022, in Amherstburg, Ontario, at approximately 7:00 p.m. EDT, one (1) eligible entrant will be selected by random draw from all eligible entries received by the end of the Contest Period. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5) Before being declared a winner: The selected entrant will be contacted by email to be notified that they are eligible to win. At that time, they will be provided with a skill-testing question and a release form to sign. The selected entrant must reply with the correct answer to the skill-testing question and the signed release form by email within two (2) business days of notification and must provide the Sponsor with a contact information including an address and telephone number.
The release form:
a. confirms compliance with the contest rules;
b. releases the Sponsor, its affiliated companies and agents, advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns from any liability in connection with the Contest, the entrant’s participation therein and/or the awarding and use or misuse of the prize or any portion thereof; and
c. grants to the Sponsor the right to use the selected entrant’s name and likeness in any form of advertising relating to the contest without further notice or compensation.
If a selected entrant: (i) cannot be contacted by email within four (4) calendar days of selection or there is a return of any prior notification as undeliverable; (ii) fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question; or (iii) fails to return the completed release form within the specified time, then he/she will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize, and the Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate entrant from among the remaining eligible entries.
6) The Smoked Butter Popcorn & Oaked Chardonnay package consisting of a bottle of our Trial Solution Chardonnay and a Breville Smoking Gun (the “Prize”) will be delivered to the winner’s address (approximate retail value $130 CDN).
Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or convertible to cash. No substitutions.
7) By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Contest Rules. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. Void where prohibited by law. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal.
8) Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, withdraw or amend this Contest in any way, without prior notice or obligation, in the event of an error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of this Contest as contemplated by these Contest Rules. Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
9) All Entries are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification): (i) for the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in this Contest; (ii) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of any Entry entered (or purportedly entered) for the purposes of this Contest; and/or (iii) for any other reason the Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering this Contest in accordance with these Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of the Sponsor in a timely manner may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of a valid Entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).
10) Any attempt or suspected attempt to use robotic, automatic, programmed, or otherwise, illicit means to enter the Contest, or any other methods not authorized by these Contest Rules, shall be deemed as tampering and may disqualify you from entering, participating, winning prizes (defined herein), and preclude you from participating in future contests and promotions, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Entries that are late, lost, stolen, illegible, contain false information, are damaged, is directed, mutilated, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions these rules will be judged void. All Entries become the property of Sponsor upon receipt and none will be returned. Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures, etc.) does not constitute proof of receipt.
11) Without limitation, the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and the Contest judges will not be liable for any failure of the website during the Contest; for an technical malfunction or other problems relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; for the failure of any Entry to be received by the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies or the Contest judges for any reason including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or any combination of the above. Further, the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and the Contest judges will not be liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading any material in the Contest.
12) In the event of a dispute, Entries will be deemed to have submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is assigned an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If the identity of an online entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder associated with the email account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the selected Entry. Entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).
13) Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or in association with, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or any of the online sites where the Sponsor promotes it. Any questions or comments regarding the Contest should be directed to the Sponsor